At Last - The Wedding

SINGAPORE : (CNA) Celebrity couple Fann Wong and Christopher Lee held their wedding bash on Tuesday evening 29th Sept 2009 at the Shangri-La Hotel.

The bride was resplendent in her Bollywood-inspired gown worth S$300,000, while the groom was suited up by Italian label Ermenegildo Zegna.

Some 900 guests were invited to celebrate the union.

The couple will hold another wedding dinner for Lee's friends and family in his hometown of Malacca next month.

"Getting married is the most important event in my life. In order to prepare this gift well for my wife, a lot of effort is needed. And looking at things today, I think I have achieved that," said groom Christopher Lee.

"I am very happy. Today is a special day for me. I'm very happy that I'm finally married to Christopher Lee," said actress Fann Wong.



No comments:

Post a Comment